Thursday 25 December 2014

Sweet Polymer Clay Nothings.

A few years ago, I experimented with making my own jewellery with clay. Needless to say, it sucked. Well, I sucked. It's harder than it looks to make a nice round bead and bake it to perfection without getting your fingerprints all over it and it coming out looking like you've tried to make some sort of future fingerprint reference should your body ever need to be identified. 
But, a few days ago, I decided to try again. And the result was so much better! I bought much better quality clay (which I've discovered, actually makes a difference to the end result) and didn't use my fingers as much. 
Here's the end result (which I'm quite proud of). Let me know what you think!







P.S. You can buy them on my etsy store!
Here's the link: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/RookwoodMill?ref=search_shop_redirect

P.P.S. MERRY CHRISTMAS! 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...